Smart Building Summit 2018 | Specialist Lecture Synchronverter - renewable energy meets grid stability
Save the date!
Smart Building Summit 2018 | Mövenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport, Germany | Wednesday, 16 May 2018
Specialist Lecture by Thomas Neumann on our intelligent Synchronverter technology
The intelligent networking of the urban infrastructure is becoming reality: smart homes and smart buildings supplied by smart grids are the fabric of the smart city of tomorrow. The Smart Meter Gateways, which are being certified this year, form the nucleus of the highly secure communication structure needed for networked buildings and cities.
The latest market forecasts, showcase projects, latest technologies, products, use cases and business models await visitors at SmarterWorld's 2nd Smart Building Summit.
The lecture program will highlight topics as diverse as:
- Forecasts on the economic development of the Smart Building and Smart City markets
- Data transmission standards and protocols
- Exemplary implementations and their advantages
- Radio and circuit based communication technologies
- Application and cross-trade communication
- Controls, sensors, actuators and security
- New applications: smart meter gateways as a communication center for smart real estate
- Synergies and Value Addend Services through digital, highly secure metering
- Monetary primary provisioning through networked, distributed storage
- New tariff models through digital sourcing, metering and marketing of electricity
- Energy Management Systems
- Energy efficiency in buildings and commerce
>> More information about the Smart Building Summit.
>> Here you can download the Smart Building Summit program. (German | PDF, 114 kB)